\ Figures and Facts
Figures and Facts
- Forth largest world producer of fluoropolymers;
- Top Russian producer of freons, fluoroplastics, and fluoroprenes;
- One of the largest producers of inorganic chemistry products in Russia – No.1 by volume of сalcium chloride production;
- Two large Russian chemical enterprises;
- Product supplies to more then 30 countries of the world;
- Over 4500 high-skilled employees;
- In 2010 HaloPolymer’s enterprises produced over 7 thousand tonnes of fluoropolymers, 10.2 tonnes of freons, 286 thousand tonnes of inorganic chemistry products.
- As part of implementation of Kyoto Protocol, HaloPolymer’s enterprises take part in the projects to cut greenhouse emissions;
- The Company has its own science and research center for fluoropolymers and makes investments in research and development.